Clay slabs are a versatile and rewarding way to create contemporary home-wares with unique hand-built qualities. Join ceramic artist, Sally May Mills, and learn how to use dynamic techniques to make plates, bowls and platters.
The class will show you how to...
• make slabs without a roller.
• add vibrant texture and patterns to a slab surface.
• use moulds to create a form.
• employ throwing tools to refine and finish a form.
• use the wheel as a tool to finish slab plates and bowls (no wheel throwing experience necessary)
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
If you have any questions, you can call Nest on 0412025893, email firstname.lastname@example.org or just use this form